Character- Sarah Motley
Great looking
No one takes her seriously
Works in a office
Hates skate boarding
Mostly talking to people in office meetings
would never be seen in the bush
"I told you this would be a disaster,"Sarah said in a loud voice.
Bob just kept looking at the map,barely even a twitch of recognition.
"If we turn at Fast waters Creek, the road should be 2kms away' said Bob.
Sarah looked down at her muddy shoes. Her white dress was ruined.
"I hope we aren't crossing the river to get there"
Henry looked up and smiled, "You should have worn more appropriate clothes, for this picnic."
"You should have known where the rest of the group was, just five minutes, you said"
All started to walk down a grassy slope covered with rocks.
"Can I look at the map please" said Sarah. She stumbled over a rock and landed in a prickle bush.
Henry helped her up and handed her the map
"I'm sure her car is over there" she said and pointed to the valley below. "Lets go there, it looks closer on the map to the creek."
Everyone just kept walking to the creek saying,"It will be alright, not far now"
When they arrived at the creek they could see the other group on the other side, seated at a picnic table, Champagne open.
They waved, gesturing for everyone to come.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment